Retrofied Issue 2
Regular price $15.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Retrofied - Issue #2
Retrofied Magazine's "music & more" issue is like a cultural mixtape of '80s and '90s nostalgia. This issue contains:
- 52 pages of full-color, 100% exclusive original retro-focused content
- Interview with Jem and the Holograms writer and creative visionary Christy Marx detailing the creation, behind-the-scenes details, and legacy of the hit animated series.
- Numerous articles examining everything from classic sound-making toys, sonic-fighting comic book characters, teenage rock ‘n’ roll paperbacks, Top ’80s Jams, and so much more!
- Celebrity interview with one of MTV’s original veejays, Martha Quinn
- Feature essays and stories including a look at music-filled movies with sharp social commentary, an exploration of the cultural impact of the Jane Fonda workout craze, and a not-so-true tale of an underground NBA Jam
- Collecting boomboxes Howie Medrano, founder of the National Boombox Museum
- Ultimate Mix-Tape Trivia bonus content