Legends of Laughter Collectible Figure - Lenny Bruce
Regular price $36.99
Regular priceUnit price per
THIS IS A PRESALE | Estimated Shipping is Summer 2023
Lenny Bruce’s open, free-style and critical form of comedy catapulted him into legendary status as a comedic pioneer that showcased satire, politics, religion, sex, and vulgarity in his act. Lenny’s 1964 conviction in an obscenity trial was followed by a posthumous pardon, the first in New York State history, by then-Governor George Pataki in 2003. He paved the way for future outspoken counterculture-era comedians, and his trial for obscenity is seen as a landmark for freedom of speech in the United States. On February 3, 1961, in the midst of a severe blizzard, he gave a famous performance at Carnegie Hall in New York. It was recorded and later released as a three-disc set, titled The Carnegie Hall Concert.
- 6 inches tall (15 cm)
- Detailed figure
- Fully articulated
- Lenny Bruce Figure
- Stage Light
- Mic Stand
- Prototype Images Disclaimer
- Prototype images shown. Final/finished product is subject to change.
- This is a pre-sale Item. Estimated shipping date Spring ‘23
THIS IS A PRE-SALE
Estimated Shipping is Late Spring/Early Summer 2023
By purchasing the product above you have agreed to the pre-order terms and conditions
- Terms & Conditions: All product pre-orders are made final upon completion of payment. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled or refunded any time after purchase has been processed.
- Pre-order products can only be returned upon receipt if the product is damaged on arrival. Photographical proof required for all return requests.